Channel Project – Finished!

Today was the day when I completed the Channel Project. I was very pleased with the outcome as the other half of the group had done a good website which complemented the adverts well.

What went well?

I feel as a group we really worked well together and had similar thought processes which made the ideas flow. Moreover, there wasn’t a ‘leader’ as such so all ideas were listened to and also filming was shared and acting was shared between the group so everyone felt involved.

What didn’t go well?

Lack of actors was a problem as I personally would of wanted different actors for each advert however, we had to reuse the same ones which made the adverts look unprofessional and rushed.

What do I take from this project?

I walk away satisfied and feel that I have rejuvenated my skills at filming and editing. In addition, I have learnt how to adapt to situations such as, lack of actors and weather problems. If these problems arise in the future, I will know how to deal with them.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s